Monday, November 18, 2013

TRENCH COAT

trench coat, jeans, black turtleneck, zara bag and boots

The trench coat is one of those basics that everyone needs in their wardrobe. It's timeless, I bought this one (my favorite) from Zara 4-5 years ago and I still love it! For me trench coats are synonymous with autumn and even I don't wear it often in other seasons, it's my must for every fall. I wanted to keep it casual this time, so jeans and turtleneck seemed perfect for the cloudy Saturday.

trench coat, black turtleneck, zara crossbody bag and boots

zara colorblock crossbody bag, blue and silver

trench coat, black turtleneck, zara crossbody bag and boots

trench coat, black turtleneck, zara crossbody bag

zara trench coat

trench coat, jeans, black turtleneck, zara crossbody bag

trench coat, jeans, black turtleneck, zara bag and boots

zara trench coat

ZARA Trench Coat
ZARA Bag
ZARA Boots
PULL&BEAR Jeans




No comments:

Post a Comment