Monday, January 27, 2014

CAMEL COAT

camel coat, fedora, Daniel Wellington watch, fall outfit

Hi! Here we go with a new post! Finally! I think every girl need a classic camel coat - mine is the latest purchase from Zara. Oh I looove sales! I paired it with this beautiful fedora, big warm sweater, comfy varnish booties and my new best friend Selma! :) Basic, simple and warm!
Another protagonist of this look is my new Daniel Wellington watch, I adore this thin, refined and perfectly rounded watch. And if you do too, you can get 15% off any purchase using ''caramode'' discount code until February 15!


Daniel Wellington watch

camel coat, fedora, Daniel Wellington watch, Michael Kors Selma bag, fall outfit

camel coat, fedora, fall outfit

camel coat, fedora, fall outfit

Daniel Wellington watch

camel coat, fedora, Daniel Wellington watch, Michael Kors Selma bag, fall outfit


camel coat, Daniel Wellington watch, Michael Kors Selma bag, fall outfit

ZARA Coat (similar here, here and here)
H&M Hat (similar here)
LORENZO Booties


No comments:

Post a Comment