Thursday, March 13, 2014

MIDI SKIRT & LACE SHIRT

romantic white lace shirt, midi purple skirt, spring outfit

It's been a month since I've posted my last outfit! And I am so sorry about that. The last two months were very busy but finally things have changed and I can blog again!
Today I show you some of the latest entries in my wardrobe. I adore this purple skirt as much as the lace shirt! I added a camel coat to keep me warm but it wasn't necessary as the day we took these pictures was really warm. I am so happy spring has come! What do you guys think of this combo?

romantic white lace shirt, spring outfit

romantic white lace shirt, midi purple skirt, spring outfit, camel coat


romantic white lace shirt, midi purple skirt, spring outfit, camel coat

romantic white lace shirt, camel coat, spring outfit

romantic white lace shirt, camel coat, spring outfit

romantic white lace shirt, daniel wellington watch, spring outfit

romantic white lace shirt, midi skirt, spring outfit

romantic white lace shirt, sprint look

ZARA Coat (similar here)
ZARA Bag
ZARA Shoes (similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment