Friday, June 13, 2014

Inspiration | WHITE

white summer fashion inspiration
Happy Friday! Which is your favorite color to wear this summer? I like bright colors, I adore black but my favorite color for summer is white! It's so fresh, pure, elegant and stylish that my wardrobe is becoming more and more white! So I wanted to share some pictures that inspires me. The star of this post is white of course! I wish you to have a wonderful weekend and hope you will enjoy this post!
white summer fashion inspiration

white summer fashion inspiration

white summer fashion inspiration

white summer fashion inspiration

white summer fashion inspiration

white summer fashion inspirationCollages by me. Images via Pinterest, tumblr, polienne.com, ??..



SCROLL TO SHOP WHITES




No comments:

Post a Comment