Tassels are a total must this summer. It's a creative and easy way to add a pop of color to your look. On shoes, bags, dresses, tops, belts, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, etc. Lately I've been seeing these bright accessories everywhere so I decided to put a summery twist and make one by myself.
- 2 x 30 cm fringe trim (you can also use 2 large tassels to make things even easier)
1. Make a simple braid. I used 12 x 115 cm thread pieces to get 80 cm length braid.
2. Start to glue your braided rope with a fringe trim.
3. Wrap around the braid and fix it.
4. Decorate it as you prefer. I wrapped a thread around the tassel's 'head' to cover it and added a few beads. And you are done!