Saturday, January 5, 2013

POMPEII & NAPLES

 

 
 
 

 







 










 
As I wrote in my previous post, during the holidays we have made a little trip. This time we went in the zone of Naples. I have never been in Naples before but I was sure I will like it. And I was right, the landscapes are amazing there! We have visited the island of Capri, Pompeii, Naples and Sorrento Peninsula. The weather was amazing! So yeah, no snow for me this year... But one of my promises for 2013 is to go to Lithuania next year for Christmas, there I will find the tons of snow I hope! :)
Hope you enjoyed these photos, let me know!

P.S. In this post you can see pictures from Pompeii and Naples. So stay tuned for more photos from Capri, Positano and Amalfi on my next post.

Karolina

 

No comments:

Post a Comment