Saturday, November 3, 2012

THE SEASIDE











Biker boots - Zara // Jeans - Zara // Sweater - H&M // Leather jacket - B.For leathers


I like Italy not just because the summer lasts much longer than in my country but also because we are near the sea and the mountains at the same time! One hour in a car and you can enjoy the beach or one hour in a car and you are in the mountains! As this weekend was longer than usual we decided to take the chance to admire one of the last sunny and warm days this year!
So I had an amazing weekend by the sea. And the weather was perfect! My outfit was very comfortable and easy: perfect for walking, running and playing with my beloved Dafne <3
Enjoy and don't forget to write me your thoughts!

Karolina

 
Bloglovin’ • Facebook Pinterest Twitter
 

No comments:

Post a Comment