Thursday, February 28, 2013

DIY: WRAP BRACELET



Do you remember this post where I was showing some of my latest DIY? I also asked if you would be interested to see a tutorial and many of you told me: yes! So as I promised, here we go with my first tutorial!
Actually it's super easy to make these bracelets so the tutorial will be short.
 
You will need:
Nylon or cotton cord
Rhinestone chain
Lobster clasp
Glue


Step 1. Cut a piece of your cord: you will need a little bit more than a double wrap of your wrist (mine was about 30 cm). Fold it in half and put it through the both o-ring sides of the lobster clasp and fix the ends of the cord together. This is the base of your bracelet. It should look like that:


Step 2. Lay your rhinestone strand on top and begin wrapping the rest of your cord around it to secure them together:
 
 
Continue wrapping till the end and then fix your cord (I was using glue).
And this is the result!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment