Friday, February 22, 2013

GREY AS THE SKY


Grey on grey with grey.. Just like the weather in these days. Am I the only one who who is waiting for the spring so much? I know, I shouldn't complain because the winter in Italy is not so cold (especially in comparison with Lithuanian winters I had to survive for so many years). But hey, I did not need snow at the end of February... Anyway, I hope it stops snowing soon and finally the sun comes out!
Ok, it's enough to talk about the weather! I wanted to thank you all so so much for your sweet comments on my previous post. I am very happy that you like my DIYs. And I will definitely make some tutorial! So stay tuned!
Another thing, Firmoo giveaway is ended and we have 7 winners (I have already contacted the lucky ones)! Congrats again, girls! 
 
 


 

 
 

 
I was wearing:
Zara Jacket
Promod Jeans
Etro Shoes
DIY Head wear


No comments:

Post a Comment