Monday, July 1, 2013

KAYMADE - Accessories Made by Me


As many of you already know I do enjoy making accessories such as bracelets and necklaces. This is one of my  hobbies. I used to make bracelets for me (and wear them with a pleasure) or for my friends as little gifts. Almost all bracelets I wear in my outfit posts are made by me.
And as I’ve got some requests, I decided to open my shop on Etsy. I called it Kaymade, it’s still very small but precious for me as I put all my heart in the making. There you can find bracelets made with makram√© technique or chain bracelets. Check it out hereHope you will like it! Let me know what do you think!
If you have any questions you can contact me caramode@gmail.com.
Italian readers can also check out my shop on aLittleMarket.



Etsy Shop here!

aLittleMarket Shop here!


Have a beautiful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment