Monday, July 1, 2013

KAYMADE - Accessories Made by Me


As many of you already know I do enjoy making accessories such as bracelets and necklaces. This is one of my  hobbies. I used to make bracelets for me (and wear them with a pleasure) or for my friends as little gifts. Almost all bracelets I wear in my outfit posts are made by me.
And as I’ve got some requests, I decided to open my shop on Etsy. I called it Kaymade, it’s still very small but precious for me as I put all my heart in the making. There you can find bracelets made with makramé technique or chain bracelets. Check it out hereHope you will like it! Let me know what do you think!
If you have any questions you can contact me caramode@gmail.com.
Italian readers can also check out my shop on aLittleMarket.



Etsy Shop here!

aLittleMarket Shop here!


Have a beautiful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment