Thursday, August 29, 2013

BLOSSOMING SHORTS

denim shorts, casual summer outfit, white shirt, roung mirror sunglasses, white bag, sneakers

Hello beautiful people! As denim is one of my favorite fabrics (shirts, jeans, shorts, etc.) I'm always looking for new and different styles of it. So these shorts will definitely complement my collection! I hope you like today's look which is super comfy and casual with some girly details!
And now it's time to pack for this long weekend in Tuscany hoping to feel better in the next days (yes, I can't believe I got ill in the summer) and hoping to take many pictures to show you when I'm back!

denim shorts, white shirt, mirror sunglasses

denim shorts, casual summer outfit

casual summer outfit, denim shorts, sneakers, white Mango bag

denim shorts, casual, summer

denim shorts, casual outfit, summer

fluo sneakers, white studded Mango bag

denim shorts, casual

round mirror sunglasses, green glasses

denim shorts

denim shorts, white Mango bag

CHOIES Shorts
H&M Blouse
MANGO Bag
CHOIES Sunglasses


- Similar Items -


Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment