Friday, August 2, 2013

LACE TOP

 
 Hello beautiful people! Hope you are having a worderful week so far. I really do and the next days are going to be even better, we are going on holiday! Yay!
Croatia this time! It's not the first time we are going to Croatia, I do like it! What is more, it's near and our little Dafne can come with us (btw thank you so much for your sweet comments on the previous post, I am so happy you liked Dafne)! And yes, you can see her in some of these pictures, she is always curious to see what I do and to do it together! :)
Talking about the look, I wanted to keep this amazing top simple, so denim shorts and neutral accessories seemed the right ones for me.
 
 
 
 


 


 


 
H&M Shorts and Horn Necklace
ZARA Boots
 
 
Have an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment