Tuesday, August 20, 2013

ESCAPE

boho chic, fringes, denim shorts

Hi loves! Hope your summer is going great! My last two weeks were amazing. I spent a lot of time with my boyfriend, we went to Croatia, in the mountains, by the sea. We were also celebrating my birthday 2 days ago and everything was perfect!
However our holidays are finished and we are back in Bologna. That also means I will be more present on my blog!
We took these pictures during our little escape in the mountains. My outfit was simple and comfy. Hope you like it!

boho chic, fringes, denim shorts

boho chic, fringes, denim shorts

boho chic, fringes, denim shorts, armcandy

boho chic, fringes, denim shorts


boho chic, fringes, denim shorts

boho chic, fringes, denim shorts


boho chic, fringes, denim shorts

DIY bracelets




boho chic, fringes, denim shorts


boho chic, fringes, denim shorts

ZARA T-shirt and Bag
DIY Cut-offs
H&M Necklace
KAYMADE Bracelets
Old No Brand Boots and Vest


Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment