Tuesday, August 13, 2013

CROATIA: Part I

 
No, I am not disappeared! As I've mentioned on my previous post, we were going on vacation, total relax in Croatia! I decided to take a break from blogging while I was away but now I am back! The weather was great and I do charged my batteries!
 We went at the southernmost point of the Istrian Peninsula this time. You will not find the sandy beaches there but the sea is really nice! All is surrounded by intact nature. Even though there were a lot of tourists in this period, it was still possible to find a corner you are not disturbed by others. What I liked less, were the towns and villages near by. On this issue, I prefer the islands I have visited some years ago. Anyway, we spent a lot of time by the sea, doing nothing, only enjoying these peaceful moments! Lots of sun, refreshing sea, delicious seafood, evening walking exploring new places, good company and crazy dog... can I ask more?
 
 


 


 
 
 




 
 
 
 
Hope you guys liked these pictures! If yes, Part II is coming in a few days!
 
 
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment